Property owners have a legal duty to maintain safe conditions in their premises. This includes providing proper security measures that reduce the possibility of criminal activity occurring on a property. However, some property owners fail to do so, resulting in assaults, robberies and other crimes.
Morgan Levine Dolan, P.C., is a team of lawyers that vigorously represents crime victims in New York. Experienced and determined to succeed, we work diligently to document negligence and the losses of our clients and to obtain results for them.
We represent people who have suffered an injury in cases involving:
- Failure of property owners to install and maintain security devices in their premises
- Failure to properly screen, hire, train and supervise security guards
- Assaults occurring in office buildings, hotels, schools and other locations
- Negligent supervision of children in schools, day care centers, youth groups and religious organizations
- Aggressive bar bouncers and nightclub staff
- Other types of negligent security cases
Negligent Security Lawyers Seeking Compensation And Justice
Morgan Levine Dolan, P.C., brings more than two decades of experience and a record of success to the practice of premises liability law. When you choose our law firm, we will thoroughly investigate all aspects of your case, documenting the liability of the property owner and all other responsible parties. Our lawyers will provide results-oriented representation in settlement negotiations or in court, seeking maximum compensation for you.
If you were injured while visiting New York, Morgan Levine Dolan, P.C., can represent you. In many cases, we can represent out-of-state and foreign clients without their need to return to New York.
Contact An NYC Premises Liability Attorney
For a free consultation about a negligent security case in New York, contactMorgan Levine Dolan, P.C.