Apple is investigating a claim that one of its iPhones spontaneously exploding, according to reports.
Darin Hlavaty claims his iPhone 6 Plus spontaneously burst into flames. The iPhone was in his pocket while he was in class at Rowan University in New Jersey. He suddenly felt his leg burning, he says. He saw smoke in his pocket and threw the iPhone to the ground where it burst into flames.
Last month, Samsung recalled the Galaxy Note 7 after similar incidents with its phones catching on fire.
The attorneys at Morgan Levine Dolan have recovered millions of dollars for those who have been injured from defective consumer products. If a loved one has been involved in a products liability accident, please contact Jared Levine of Morgan Levine Dolan at 212-785-5115 today.
Source: CBS New York