BLOG

Brooklyn Boy Suffers Burns After Samsung Phone Explodes In Hands

A 6-year-old boy suffered burns after a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphone exploded in his hands, his grandmother, Linda Lewis, told reporters. The Galaxy Note 7 is at the heart of a global recall after 35 separate reported incidents of the smartphones’ batteries overheating and catching fire.

 

The boy was using the smartphone to watch videos in his home in East Flatbush, Brooklyn, on Saturday night, when the battery suddenly exploded and burst into flames, Lewis said.

 

The boy’s family called 911 and he was rushed to Downstate Medical Center.

 

The family said they have been in contact with Samsung about the incident.


The attorneys at Morgan Levine Dolan have recovered millions of dollars for those who have been injured from defective consumer products. If a loved one has been involved in a products liability accident, please contact Jared Levine of Morgan Levine Dolan at 212-785-5115 today.

 

Source: New York Post

Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter

Recent Posts

$ 0
A union crane operator fell from a crane injuring his shoulder and sustaining a concussion.

FREE CASE REVIEWS

$ 0
An eighth-grade girl who was the victim of two separate sexual assaults in a one-week period in a Brooklyn junior high school.