Jared T. Levine
Jared Levine has spent his entire legal career concentrating on cases involving victims who have sustained serious and traumatic injuries. His expertise focuses on lawsuits involving every level of negligence from motor vehicle accidents, premises liability cases, medical malpractice and other cases involving catastrophic personal injuries.
He handles all phases of personal injury cases from the initial client interview through the ultimate resolution of the case whether by settlement or verdict. He has successfully litigated lawsuits in all New York City trial courts, having obtained results in excess of 20 million dollars since 2001.
Mr. Levine grew up in Rockland County, New York, obtained his undergraduate degree from Rutgers College, Rutgers University and obtained his juris doctorate from Albany Law School. Immediately following law school, Mr. Levine began representing personal injury plaintiffs from day one and has never wavered in his dedication to injured people.
He was formerly associated with a prestigious Manhattan litigation law firm where he worked directly with some of the top trial attorneys in the country in negligence cases against municipalities, corporations and individuals. Mr. Levine is admitted to practice in New York and is a member of the New York County Bar Association, American Academy of Trial Lawyers, New York State Trial Lawyers Association and has been recognized for his work involving the United States Secret Service.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents - Plaintiff
- Premises Negligence - Plaintiff
- Wrongful Death - Plaintiff
- Traumatic Brain Injuries - Plaintiff
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2012
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2012
- Albany Law School, Albany, New York
- J.D. - 2000
- Rutgers State University, Rutgers College, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- B.S. - 1997
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America