David J. Pierguidi
David Pierguidi represents clients in personal injury and medical malpractice. He currently practices in both New York and New Jersey but has successfully represented clients in personal injury and medical malpractice in other states including Hawaii.
David’s experience with medical malpractice cases involves every area of medicine. His trial and litigation expertise is based on years of courtroom exposure and first hand experience with juries.
David graduated from Seton Hall Law School where he was a member of the Sports Law Journal. He performed a judicial clerkship with the Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, after graduation. He is a member of the Bars of New Jersey and New York, the United States District Court of New Jersey, the United States District Court for the Eastern and Southern District of New York.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- New Jersey, 2000
- New York, 2002
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2000
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. - 2000
- Honors: Sports Law Journal
- University of Scranton, Scranton, Pennsylvania
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1996
- English (Primary)